Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Moving...

(grrr!)

This week is the last week that my "official" residence will be on Croslin St.

I have been moving my things here and there, very slowly, over the past few months. I've sold some of the belongings that I won't take with me...and still, I am amazed at how much crap I have!

Why is it always the last few loose ends that are the most frustrating in any move? That's all that I'm left with right now. Thanks to the "clutter clearing" that I have done in the past 6 months, this is the least amount of final loose end crap that I've ever had. Making the move by far the easiest one yet.

Don't be fooled...it still sucks!

I think I move more than any person that I know...in the past 4 1/2 years, I have moved 6 times. Which is insane! I don't understand why I continually make myself do something that I hate so much??

I'm hoping that this will be the last move for a long while.

That would be nice.

6 comments:

Buzz said...

I'm anti-moving. I've moved zero times in the past 4 3/4 years. That is going to change here in a couple of months though.

Anonymous said...

I think I have you beat - 6 times in 2.5 years! Not once since 2003, Thank Goodness John hasn't kicked me out :)

Jane said...

Wow. You do have me beat, Cati...and I am not jealous at all.

Congrats on staying put for the last three years! :-)

foodierachel said...

I think the worst part about moving is parting with all that crap, because you kept it for some reason....like if you would EVER need it again.

dr mel said...

Where are you moving to?

Jane said...

I'm out!