Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Best Macaroni & Cheese

Joe's Bar & Grill

I ordered the Macaroni & Cheese last Thursday at Joe's on a whim. I'd never had it before and don't usually make a habit of ordering "new" food. Turns out, it was one of the best decisions of the night :-)

It was the most amazing Mac & Cheese that I've ever eaten!!

Macaroni shells, cheese, cheese, more cheese, plus a hot dog sliced into the dish. I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it.

I ate the leftovers yesterday...still good!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I'm a gonna have to try that, as mac and cheese is one of my favorite foods.

Panther said...

You need to step up this blog, Banana. Posts on mac and cheese? I want to see your next post be something incredible!! Act like it's awesome!

Jane said...

Hey! It was damn good Mac & Cheese...it needed to be said.

Missychel said...

mac & cheese should be it's own food group. in a pinch try stoffer's frozen:)