Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Geeked Out

One of Gareth and I's favorite shows to watch together is Beauty and the Geek. I am touched each week to see the growth in the show's participants, and it is not unusual for me to shed a tear before the end of the episode.

For anyone who is a reality show hater - this one actually has substance.

Gareth usually relates to the geeks, but he hears me remind him often that he is far too athletic, socially adept, or just plain cool to ever really have a shot at getting on the show. Most of the time, anyway ;-)

I prefer to identify with the beauties, but always take pride in answering the questions before the contestants even know what's being asked. Gareth gives me pats on the back each time.

Secretly, I know that he is also patting himself on the back for knowing the answer before I say it out loud!

So last night, after we watched our episode together...I learned how to add these fancy widgets (I think that's what their called) to my blog (all by myself!). I only just barely know how to work this html thing and still managed to add Library Thing and Flickr to my sidebar.

Last night the tables turned. I geeked out! Enjoy!

No comments: