Monday, October 01, 2007

Public Service Announcement

Do not E-V-E-R ask a woman if she is pregnant! EVER!

You should not ask this question, even if the woman is so pregnant that her water just broke. It is considered poor form and quite frankly, is insulting if the answer is "no"!

I have a blousy shirt that I wear periodically. I have been asked if I'm pregnant no less than 6 times in the last 1 1/2 years when I've been wearing this shirt. I love the shirt and I'm not going to stop wearing it just because people are idiots.

Blousy shirts are fashionable right now.
I am not pregnant! So STOP asking...IDIOTS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! Not only are they idiots, they are rude idiots.

Anonymous said...

3 months after having a baby, I've been asked a few times if I'm pregnant.....thank you very much for that, I know I'm fat! My favorite was from a little girl you said...."if you already had your baby, why you still fat?" Once again, thank you for that!

foodierachel said...

I love that this entry followed the one about fitting into small pants. LoL!

Panther said...

I said something to Audrey about how she's going to "lose the weight" after the baby is born in February.

Yeah, I don't remember anything after that.

Jane said...

Another one tonight!

Unbelievable...and I just weighed in this AM so I can verify that I'm actually losing weight and not gaining it.

Seriously.