Friday, March 28, 2008

Peer Pressure

...it gets me every time!

Mike: pub running?
me: not tonight getting ready to leave town for work tomorrow
but now that you just sent me this...i want to go.
you pub running?
Mike: sweet, see ya there!
me: ha
Mike: yeah, i think so.
well, have fun packing shampoo and stuff
me: uggg!
i'll call when i get off work...i'm a sucker for peer pressure.
i can at least show up for a beer or two.
Mike: ill send you the route...i probably wont have my phone
me: okay - sounds good.
btw, i'd like to join the i hate sprint club that you started.
i can't get service in my house
Mike: LOL
that sucks! time to switch
me: yea - just waiting for the contract to end in a couple of weeks.
i'll see you tonight!
Mike: cool

As usual, it was worth it! Which is why I continue to cave.

It was great to see these faces...

Mike, me, and Kerry

Panther and Banana

No comments: