Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Upcoming Shows

...that I'm gonna rock!

Willie Nelson
The Backyard
Sat, March 15th

Kanye West
Erwin Center
Wed, April 30th

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre
Tue, August 26th

--

Speaking of shows that rock...

I saw my 9th Matchbox Twenty concert this weekend in Dallas, TX with one of my bitches. That's right, NINE! Doesn't even include the 2 Rob Thomas shows that I've seen on top of that.

As expected, it was freakin' awesome! Always, ALWAYS a good show.

I loved the band that I was drawn to at my first MB20 concert and I love the band that they continue to become. Check out their latest single here.

Cheers to Sarah for letting me stay with her and her sister, for being my date to the show (so I didn't have to bring my "other" boyfriend when I'm going to see my rockstar boyfriend) and for being awesome enough to notice that her boyfriend had moved from drums to guitar! Let's do it again.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe you've only been 9 times, considering I went to three shows with you and all!! Did you know someone in the band lives here and is one of my friend's neighbors?? They know Rob scoop!

Jane said...

Jess: I'm so jealous of your friend's neighbor! That's awesome. Believe it or not I got to meet the band before show #6. I even have a photo with Rob. I'll have to show you sometime :-)