Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Introducing...

Three new blogs under "More Fun Stories".

A new friend who was an old friend from High School. I recently discovered that Jen now lives here in Austin, TX!! This is her blog: So Fecking What?

Jen's friend Kerri took us out to see a comedy show last Saturday. She follows Mean Rachel's blog so (armed with 2 six-packs) the three of us set out to see the performance. I knew that I liked Mean Rachel after she shared this observation about herself, "I am recently single, and therefore recently an alcoholic."

I happened upon the third blog just a few weeks ago. This is dear friend of mine, who I lost touch with about 5 years ago. She now has 3 darling children. It has been so fun hear from her and get a peak into her life. Apparently, there is Never a Dull Moment in the Burk household!

2 comments:

Missychel said...

i have boot camp with rachel....she is still funny at 5:30 in the morning. :)

ms. hp said...

thanks for the shout out! and i'm looking forward to good times again soon!
cheers,
ms. hp