Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 - The Ocho

For me, the year 2007 had it's successes and challenges...

Finishing my masters degree in May (finally!), moving in with Gareth in July, a trip to Banff Springs, Canada and Hermosa Beach, CA, a promotion at work, my Mom being diagnosed with breast cancer, Thanksgiving in Omaha with family and "discovering" my hometown with Gareth, and a trip to Chicago for Christmas.

Life never seems to let up, so as I begin yet another year, I know I will find successes and challenges, again. They will be different, of course, but they will still help to define the person I am...and if I'm lucky, allow me to grow.

What changes do I want to make?

More home cooked meals (maybe finding inspiration from Rachel).
Less clutter in my home and office.
Making time and space in my life for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! And good luck on those resolutions.

Happy 2008!

Unknown said...

Congrats on a FANTASTIC '07!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what all you accomplish in '08.

Keep me posted on the cookin' thing..curious to see if Rachel converts you to a regular cook...at this point I'm still addicted to the microwave;-)