Monday, May 07, 2007

A Girls' Night With the Bachelor

I finished the requirements for my degree last Friday!

I presented my work to the faculty, collected signatures, and rushed to the Graduate Office by the 5pm deadline. It is tradition in my family to get stuff in right under the wire (I know the fam is proud that this tradition continues!).

What finishing my work means in my life tonight is this...The Bachelor!

A group of my girlfriends has been getting together every Monday since the start of the season to watch this show. I have seen the emails go around, I've heard about the plans and the food, I've heard stories of past "viewings", and...

Tonight I won't miss it!

It's not really about the show, although I am certain that I will be entertained! I just can't wait to see my friends again!! I can't wait to drink a margarita and talk about life. Tell our stories, listen to good music, make plans for future FUN to be had!

It feels like I've been missing out on life.

With the degree behind me, I'm hoping for more nights like tonight. A night with my girlfriends. A night just for us...

No comments: