Thursday, April 19, 2007

Goals

Goals for the weekend: Survive

I will be biking from Houston, TX to Austin, TX over two days. I'm not exactly sure how this will work, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it is going to be hard!

Goals for Sunday: Analysis (for my thesis), and begin the Discussion

This will be more difficult than the bike ride! I am setting it as a goal, and hopefully come Monday, I will be able to say that I've done it. I am running out of time...but that is always the moment that you find the extra strength (mental in this case) that you didn't know you had. It will get done...I do not doubt that. I'm just hoping it will be sooner than later.

New fitness goals beginning 4/23:

Swims per week: 2 (MW AM)
Runs per week: 3-4 (MW PM, T PM Quality, Sa AM Long)
Bikes per week: 1-2 (Th PM Quality, Su AM Long)
Strength work: 2-3 (M PM, Th PM, Su PM)

Eating: More meals at home, fewer drive-thrus and eating out, less sweets!

4 comments:

JohnF said...

That bike ride will not be as hard as it sounds.

Jane said...

John, that is great news!

Lulu said...

Good luck out there this weekend - you are going to kick so much ass girl!

Unknown said...

This work-out schedule makes me want to take a nap...I think I'll do that now;)

Yes, on Sunday study hall...I'm a tad behind for a final I'm taking on Wednesday, gag!

Good Luck on your ride and have tons of fun!!!