Thursday, March 01, 2007

Omaha Blizzard '07

I received this email from my Mom this morning...

Subject: Snow Day

We have our first official blizzard since January of 1998! At this time we have a foot of snow on the ground and possible 3-4 more inches on the way. We can barely see the mailbox it's snowing and blowing so bad...I doubt if we have school tomorrow even because they're calling for more snow tonight.


Sure, I am jealous of the snow day(s), but...

I am very happy to have the flip-flop, t-shirt and shorts, "I want a snow cone", warm weather of Austin, Texas this time of year!!

3 comments:

Buzz said...

God I love snow cones. I had two at the basketball game the other night.

MW said...

I had Amy's icecream the other day.

Mike said...

Hell yes Jane! Do I hear margaritas? Barton Springs? Toobing?