Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Princess Bride


I just put this photo on my desktop at work. It is very good for me to be reminded of the great people that I have in my life...

This is my sweet friend Tiffany on her wedding day...
She is beautiful!

Tiff and I have been friends since the 7th grade. She played on my very first volleyball team, ever! While I couldn't shake the sport, she went on to become a cheerleader. We survived high school together in Omaha, Nebraska, and have remained the dearest of friends. She is the kind of friend who knows some of the best things about me and some of the worst things about me, but loves me just the same.

We live several states apart, but whenever we have the chance to reconnect...it is as if not a single day has passed between us. She is one of the truest people that I have ever known. To this day...one of my biggest cheerleaders! I love her for it.

P.S. The estimated average height of Tiff's wedding party - 5'10"

No comments: