Sunday, October 12, 2008

FNL at ACL

The Austin City Limits Music Festival was amazing this year.

I saw some great music, spent time with good friends, and met new ones. The weather was great!  I lucked out and got a hook-up on tickets (and an open bar).  We found an impromptu dance party on Barton Springs, ate fried food one night and tex-mex the next.

Of all the fantastic things that happened this weekend, here is my FAVORITE...


These handsome, young men are actors from one of Gareth and I's favorite TV shows!  Both were kind and gracious, and didn't hesitate to indulge my request for a photo...and I loved it.

Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose!  

2 comments:

dr mel said...

VERY COOL!

(Do you have DirecTV so that you can watch the new season?)

Joni & Al said...

No way!!! That is so cool. I'm very jealous. I love that show. :) Is it back on??