Thursday, October 09, 2008

A Numbers Game

I'm not ashamed to share these...

September 2007
Weight = 168 lbs.
Body Fat % = 34%

October 2008
Weight = 157 lbs.
Body Fat % = 27%

What have I been doing differently?

-Personal Training 2x per week
-Cardio 1-2x per week (aiming for 3x)
-Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements
-Eating in "The Zone": balancing protein, carbs, fat
-Eating all 3 meals + 2 snacks (i.e. not skipping meals)

Okay, I haven't been doing all of these things all the time, which is why it's taken a full year to get my results. Still, slow and steady, adjusting one thing at a time, I'm getting somewhere.

I'm really happy with the numbers! Woo hoo!
(and I hope I don't blow it this weekend...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Jane!

Anonymous said...

Nice, Jane! I'm thinking of suggesting a "Peel the Banana" contest at work. Wondering how well that would go over, or if I just need to talk John into it with me. :)