Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Results, part II

I joined a gym and started working with a trainer in September. I don't recall the specific breaking point, but I'm sure it was a combination of clothes not fitting and feeling lethargic. About six weeks later, I started seeing results.

I measured yesterday. Here are the results compared to September...

Body Comp: lost 3% body fat

Weight: lost 5 lbs
- lost 9 lbs fat
- gained 4 lb muscle

Here are some other results that are not as easy to measure...
- wearing pants that I couldn't even button before
- tying the string on my workout shorts so they don't fall off
- moving up a notch on my belt loop
- fitting into one size smaller blouse, comfortably
- no back pain
- stronger legs when I'm running uphill
- compliments

5 comments:

Mark said...

nice:) congrats! The trainer may have been the extra motivation, but you did the work, so don't give away any credit! :)

dr mel said...

Awesome, Jane. :)

Unknown said...

Sweet!!!

Dionn said...

Work it..OWN IT! YEA!

Shorey said...

That's awesome! Curious, though: which gym/trainer?