Friday, September 08, 2006

ACL Pick: What Made Milwaukee Famous

I was introduced to What Made Miwaukee Famous during SXSW 2004 at a little coffee shop near UT's campus. I'm not one that knows exactly what I like about music, I just know whether I like it or not...and I like these guys!

Favorite song: Hellodrama!

I've heard some of their new stuff live, but haven't purchased the new CD yet...which means I don't know the names of the new songs. I do know that they are playing ACL this year, Saturday at 6:30pm, Austin Ventures Stage. I suggest you check them out. There's gonna be a lot of good music at next weekend's festival...but these guys, for sure, are gonna ROCK!

3 comments:

Mike said...

wristband redemption is on now!

Mike said...

Oh and I think the new record is just their first record reissied on Barsuk records (who first signed Death Cab), but it might be remastered and or have new tracks.

Jane said...

The one just re-released has their new tracks. New and improved.