Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

The past couple of weeks have been overwhelming for me for a number of different reasons. I have thought about blogging several times, but could never quite find the right balance...

TMI vs. nothing special

I've decided to throw a bunch of random thoughts out there just to get rolling again...

* Work has been hard for me lately, but I'm learning to take care better of myself and it's getting better.

* Change is hard -- even if the change is good.

* I have started my own business with Arbonne (on the side) and I am so happy I did!

* Wedding plans have stalled out for now. In August, Gareth was asking me when I was going to stop talking about wedding plans. When work picked up in September, he got his wish. Then last night, he asked me when I was going to post the hotel info on our web-site...so which bride does he want?! It made me giggle.

* I have really fun friends, and they are pretty great!

* It has been a long time since I was a child, but there are some things that I am only just now standing up for myself about...and it feels really good.

* It is sometimes hard for me to do the dishes or fold the laundry or go to the grocery store. It's just hard to get going sometimes.

* I have made a lot of progress with my exercise/nutrition but have let it slip lately. I need to get on that.

* I like a good drink, a good laugh, and a good party.

My calendar today: "Whoever gets us for a friend or partner is a lucky person. Our rough edges are just possibilities for growth."

Very true.

No comments: