Monday, September 01, 2008

Back to Balance

Because of the demands of work the past two weeks, I've chosen to give up my workouts.  I haven't been to the gym, and aside from the Human Race 10K, I haven't even thought about getting in a cardio workout.  

Tomorrow that changes.  I can't wait!

I ran into Adrien, literally, along the course of the 10K yesterday night and all I could think to tell her was how much I missed her and need her!  Tomorrow I am back to my twice a week workouts and cardio (she tells me I need 3 times a week, but so far I've only managed to find 2 times a week...still working on this).  

I've been working out like this for nearly one year.  It has been the best change in my life that I could have made.  I have never felt healthier or more fit in my life.  It keeps me sane.  It keeps me balanced.

I've lost some ground these past two weeks, but can't wait to get back tomorrow!  Adrien, I'll see you at 8:00am.

No comments: