Sunday, August 03, 2008

Heavenly Yumminess

I spent about 20 minutes two weeks ago glued to Mike's blog. He was posting a minute by minute account of his Polkadots Cupcakes experience.

I was smitten.

Immediately starting to scheme -- when would I be able to taste my first Polkadots cupcake? As luck would have it, I only had to wait one day....




They were all y-u-u-u-mmy!

My favorite was Caramel Toffee Bites.
Gareth's favorite was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
We're both looking forward to our 2nd trip.

Thanks Mike!

6 comments:

dr mel said...

Those look amazing! Yum!

MW said...

Yeah!!!!
caramel toffee bites ROCK THE WORLD!!!!
oh god, i'd forgotten about that stupid place, and now i'm hungry again. damn you, woman!! : )

Shorey said...

I've been twice for a total of 8 cupcakes. My favorites have been the Nutello (chocolate & hazelnut) and the Red Velvet.

Missychel said...

you, my friend, are EVIL.......

Jessica said...

Jane, that's not right. They don't deliver...now I HAVE to fly to TX b/c I can't stop coming back to your blog to look at those delicious things!!! And you chose all the flavors I would pick too!

MW said...

Hi Jane! Guess what? I had to go back one more time...

here's the dammage:
http://tinyurl.com/5cupcakes
: )

Banana nutella
Caramel Toffee bites
Boston cream pie
Carrot
Smores