Thursday, August 16, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday

Happy Birthday Ulmann brothers!

Since you are becoming old men, it is fitting to reminisce about the good 'ol days. Here are some of my favorite times with the two of you...


Learning from Chris that it is possible to pass out (just about anywhere), wake up...and still rock the party!

Late night dance parties at Chris's. Waking up the next morning and needing a group effort to remember how much fun we had.

TEXAS vs. OU

Partying at the Lake. Blues on the Green. Crown & Anchor. UT Club.

"Marjet's refusing a free glass of wine,
and I'm over here workin' on a blackout?!"
- Chris, describing his vacation with Megan, Jeff & Marjet

"Jeff, you've really outdone yourself!"
- John Gump, after Jeff spent 10 minutes trying to fit into a parking space.

"Jeff, you truly are an idiot!"
- John Gump, finding out that Jeff was hiding his poker chips in his pocket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day jackasses. I can truly say that I don't remember all the good times we've had together, because they were REALLY good times. - perk

foodierachel said...

Hey I just noticed the Beatles reference. I knew you were cool....