Saturday, December 26, 2009

Six Solid Months

Today, Gareth and I celebrate six months of marriage!!

We are spending a quiet, lazy day together. Just back from the gym, already a few chores and projects completed. Leftovers eaten. We have a football game on the TV. There is nothing especially remarkable about today... except that we are together. Loving each other.

A look at our first six months...

just back from Colorado in June... what a chivalrous husband?! :)

our favorite thing!! snuggling on the couch

Halloween Poker Bike Ride (Cowboy and Barbarian)

San Antonio Half-Marathon... with my favorite cheerleader :)

a night on the town... where else?! LL!

We decided to postpone the St. Lucia Honeymoon we had planned to take this month. Instead, with Dave Ramsey's help, we set financial goals as a family that doesn't include a trip to St. Lucia this year. Soon though, we hope to be able to Live Like No One Else.

...which will include packing our bags for the Caribbean!!

2 comments:

Bryan S said...

Congrats Jane! It's really great to see you so happy and doing well. Can't wait to see you again. I think I need to make a road trip to Austin in the near future!

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.