Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Than Ready

I have been out of things to say on this blog lately. Discouragement has left me short on stuff I want to post here.

Believe it or not...this past week has changed that!

Some how. Some way. I have been reminded of the GOOD I have in my life, and...the good that I am striving for in my life.

I spent three days in Las Vegas learning about my new business. I attended the annual National Conference, with over 8,000 in attendance... including my sister-in-law. We pretty much took over the MGM Grand.

It was PHENOMENAL!

Inspired by the men and women (my new friends) working their business, encouraged by the programs issued to reward hard work, and motivated by seeing those who have already found success!

I am ready to make this happen. More than ready.

my team


*next year, you will see a MUCH larger team!!

No comments: