Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twilight Addict

My friend Marietta told me about this series for the first time just a few months ago. Michelle was the second friend to get hooked.

When my book club chose Twilight for last month's meeting, I picked it up for the first time during the last week in January.

I read Twilight in about 3 days (450 pages or so). New Moon over the following weekend. Eclipse the next week. I'm about to finish Breaking Dawn (700 pages) this weekend -- and can't get enough of this story!

If you're a sucker for a good love story (like I am!), and you haven't picked up this book...you should! Do it today. Or borrow my copy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I seriously felt a little lost after I had finished reading all the books. I'll probably pick them up again in a few months b/c they were just so stinkin' good. I love those vampires!!