Tuesday, February 06, 2007

On a Roll?

I am just finishing up a portion of my thesis work this evening, and thinking...

It has been so helpful to have the support of close friends and family! Completing this degree has become a very daunting task for me, and I have frozen up at the thought of it for the past few months.

I am finally feeling as though I have some momentum behind me and I am beginning to believe that I will finish this May! I'm still taking one step at a time, so as not to freak myself out! However, I'm starting to see each step moving much more quickly.

My advisor is great. She is patient with me (I have been a very elusive graduate student!), she encourages me, and now that she senses my increased commitment she is pushing a little more - just what I need.

I have great friends, setting great examples. Katie and Sharon, you guys are the best! When and where is the next study hall?!

My wonderful family is already signing up to celebrate graduation day. Thank you! Added incentive to stay on top of my work. Not to mention a good party when it's all over!

Not just yet, but I feel it all moving a good direction.

Soon, very soon...I'll be on a roll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing a fantastic job!!! Keep at it step by step. Looking at the whole picture is always scary!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! A Graduation party...we can hardly wait!
Mom & Dad